For the month of March, I am participating in Fabulous Finds by Tiffany’s 31 Day Blog Challenge. Today’s prompt: Daily routine.
My days do not always work out as planned/ideally, just like everyone else, but this is what an average, “good” weekday is in my book:
- Hit snooze over and over.
- Drag myself downstairs. Drink coffee and sit with Madison on the recliner while dozing/watching local news/playing on my phone.
- Frantically get ready for work. Sometimes while this is occurring I get a call from work reassigning me to a different school/teacher for the day.
- Go to whatever school I am subbing at that day.
- Follow the plans left for me by the teacher for whom I am subbing.
- During swim season or swimming intramurals, I head to the high school, coach/supervise while a caffeinated diet soda and drinking lots of water, then go home. When those activities aren’t in season, I stop for a coffee and then go home, or just go home (to make more coffee).
- Once home, I change into workout clothes, watch an episode of a TV show on Netflix, have a snack, and pet the dogs.
- Walk the dogs.
- Relax/do chores/take care of tasks for work or other things.
- Eat dinner and then workout OR workout then eat dinner.
- Some nights I may go out to play free bar trivia with my friends. If not, I will Skype with Dan, relax/do chores/take care of work stuff, or have a phone chat with a long distance friend.
- Bed! : )
What is your routine like on a “good” weekday?